Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekend Music Chill

I spent a good portion of my adult life working an environment in which there were no women present, that's right, none, aucun, keine, nada. See my post on how my former life might be changing here. Now I find myself in the San Diego Tea Party, with three very capable ladies in leadership roles, (No, I'm the Tea Party Leader) and it all seems to be working swimmingly. So I thought I would post some inappropriate music to go with these non-germane gender generalizations. Here are two versions of the same 80s tune, let me know which one you like best. Enjoy.





Couldn't find the video of the original version but you can listen to Elvis here.

3 comments:

  1. Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CZ, I agree, even over the original Elvis, thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete