Monday, September 28, 2009

As If We Didn't Know

Joe Wilson is now completely vindicated. After his "you lie" outburst on the House floor, Max Baucus (D-MT) added language to his health care bill that would require citizenship verification for those seeking to use government run insurance exchanges. (BTW, While not condoning Wilson's behavior, I view it as akin to the way a basketball coach will take a technical for the team to make a point. Also, I'm not sure if I could contain myself either. As a matter of fact I didn't. Mrs. Daddy had to leave the room as I kept yelling "lies and bull****" through most of Obama's health care speech. But I digress.)

I offer the following supporting evidence from the Washington Times article headlined Liberals Seek Health Care Access for Illegals:

The National Council of La Raza launched its own "flood their voice mail" campaign last week to put pressure on Mr. Baucus to expand coverage in his proposal to include all legal immigrants and to drop verification language in the legislation that would prevent illegal immigrants from obtaining coverage.
Note that La Raza said nary a peep when Obama was claiming that his bill did not give access to illegals; but as soon as a verification proposal was in the Democrat bill, the usual suspects are protesting.

I rest my case.

Also, have you ever noticed how transparent Obama's agenda is becoming to more Americans. There is no doubt in my mind that he wanted to cover illegals, but wanted to do it by stealth. Dick Morris first pointed this out when Obama kept using the 43 million uninsured number, which included the approximately 12 million here in this country illegally. I'd like to thank Morris and Glen Beck for their work in exposing the not very will hidden agendas of this administration.

1 comment:

  1. A link is on the way in a post scheduled for later today.

    ReplyDelete