Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers; and to for my readers in other countries, I hope you find in America a country that the world should be thankful for.

A few things that I am thankful for personally.
  • That God, through Jesus, asked me to follow Him, and it changed my life and its trajectory.
  • For a wife who loves me fiercely and keeps my attention.
  • For two sons with whom I am closer than I ever thought possible.
  • For my parents who loved me and held me to high expectations.
  • For my brothers, sister and my in-laws, that I have the love of so many.
  • That I live in a country blessed by freedom.
  • That I have meaningful work. That my federal job is not at risk every election.
  • That I have met fellow patriots who are now my friends.
  • That I have the opportunity to make a difference in this world, and leave my little part of it better than I found it.

Happy Thanksgiving, may God bless your day. Now we are off to put together the traditional celebration spread, so I hope to write something relevant and worthwhile tomorrow.

1 comment: