Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Quote of the Night

I missed the NBA finals tonight, but caught the last few minutes on radio on the drive home. I had watched the first quarter and had seen Miami dominate at times and take a decent lead over the less experienced Thunder. In the post-game interview, Russell Westbrook, of the Oklahoma City Thunder was asked what adjustments they had made after the first quarter to shut down the Heat. His quote: "We played harder." I loved it, it was straightforward and uncomplicated.

Right now the coalition to defeat Obama is behind on points. We just need to keep playing hard. This is what I am really liking about Romney; he seems intent on taking the fight to the President, playing hard. His attacks are not personal, but go to the key issues of the campaign, the President's cronyism and lack of focus on the economy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really happy with how fast and how hard he hits back when Obama attacks.

    ReplyDelete