Sunday, March 1, 2009

At Least We Can Have Some Music

As you can see, I haven't posted in a while. Between my on line class, travel for work and family priorities there hasn't been much time. But I also admit that the trend line of the current administration has been very discouraging, and I haven't been able to muster the creativity to respond with wit. I think wit is important, because Obama's demeanor don't lend themselves to accusations of radicalism, even if that is what he is actually peddling. Consequently, we need humor and satire to make our points effectively. (This is one reason Iowahawk is on the feed at right.)

Additionally, I have wanted to be more original in my postings, and not just repeat the libertarian/conservative views you can read elsewhere. That has proved a challenge, but I promise to eventually get back at it.

In the meantime, we can at least have some music. I've posted an update on a tune Pops played from time to time. I look forward to hearing what he thinks of the "modern" version.

No comments:

Post a Comment