Friday, February 20, 2009

Weekend Music Chill

As a youngster, I pretty much flunked church. (I was also expelled from kindergarten, but that's a story for another day.) During services I would fidget, goof-off, fall asleep and say the liturgy with strange accents. I'm not proud of my shenanigans, but Lutheran services were pretty tough on youngsters. Now I love getting to church; part of the reason is that the music really speaks to my heart as well as helping me express my worship of God. So for my weekend music, here is Ron Kenoly with one of my favorite worship songs.


1 comment:

  1. I love the message of the song! It overwrites everything going down in the world, in fact, in the whole universe. What hope. Man, I needed to hear it and boy did I rejoice. Thanks, B-Daddy.

    ReplyDelete