Friday, November 2, 2012

Weekend Music Chill

Its the calm before the storm of a closely contested election, but not so calm in the aftermath of the destruction of Hurricane Sandy, I was looking for some different music to match the challenge.  I also wanted to honor my Christian heritage after All Saints Day yesterday. First, here is Globius with Preliator.



Some of the lyrics:

Fortuna hosana deus 
Legionus ab comae
Fortune fortuna equis 
Ad pugnatoris in veritae 
Blessed Savior God
Legion as the hairs of my head
Blessed, blessed indeed
Are the warriors of truth

And from France here is ERA with Les Templiers.

6 comments:

  1. Love this! I plan to link to it, as this will tie into my post today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I keep thinking of this: http://youtu.be/QzntZLHcYy0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mutnodjmet, thanks for the link.

    Kelly, I think that Darth Vader is a warrior who went to the dark side, but he is still a warrior and his theme music reflects that. On a side note, another motive for my choice of music is my view that the modern church has become far too feminine. יֵשׁוּעַ (Yeshua or in English, Jesus) is the Lion of Judah, but we too often forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, motivating and creepy all at the same time.
    Dawg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, I heard the March and wanted to slay an infidel! :-)

    ReplyDelete