Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Short Comment on David Wu

I normally don't comment on political sex scandals, but I can't help myself this time. David Wu (D-ORk) has resigned from the House after news of an "unwanted and aggressive" sexual encounter with the 18 year old daughter of a major donor surfaced. Where the hell are the girl's parents, the supposed major donor? If it was my daughter, Wu would have resigned shortly after I found out about what happened. Maybe the parents went to the papers, I don't know, but that is a weak play. Where is the threat of criminal charges, where is the threat of a lawsuit, where is the threat of. . . well I probably shouldn't print what I would really want to do this scum. Great that he resigned, but how about upholding the rule of law. Unwanted and aggressive? Sounds like sexual assault to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment