Friday, December 11, 2009

Weekend Music Chill

This weekend's music is from a time in my life, pre-nuptial so to speak, when I hung out at the Equestrian, Bovine Sanctuary and Memorial Ballroom. This tune was one of our favorite's on the jukebox, and the sailors liked to sing along and occasionally give performances which can't be described in a family-friendly blog. I don't listen a lot of country, but this is one of the best of all time, just listen to the lyrics.






A little more about the famous place here, scroll half way down.

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes, the Horse and Cow, thanks for including those memories to my pre-Mrs. Dawg sordid past. The place was a real dive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Dawg,
    I disagree, to call that place a dive is to disrespect all the other bars that are called dives. It was much worse than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, submariner....dive. My Gawd, did I just have to explain a pun to the son of Eldo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, you're right. On with the submarine cheer.

    ReplyDelete